When the music stops, Beauchief Hotel

Brix 13

Has anyone been to 'when the music stops' at the Beauchief Hotel? Just wondered what it's like, if it's a good night. Cheers

When The Music Stops has moved venues and is now at Holiday Inn, West Bawtry Rd, Rotherham every Friday 8pm - 1am.

There is a thread already started by Millsands under "singles Night".

You can locate the thread by following this link...

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=462793&highlight=singles+night

Last Night there were over 100 turned up and a great night with great music played by the DJ.

Cummon Guys it's heaving with women!!!!

D

When The Music Stops has moved venues and is now at Holiday Inn, West Bawtry Rd, Rotherham every Friday 8pm - 1am.

There is a thread already started by Millsands under "singles Night".

You can locate the thread by following this link...

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=462793&highlight=singles+night

Last Night there were over 100 turned up and a great night with great music played by the DJ.

Cummon Guys it's heaving with women!!!!

D

Cheers! Doesn't say online though, still says Beauchief Hotel. Doesn't sound very promising - 'heaving with women?' :huh:

Don't worry Brix, where there's women there's men! :)

Sadly to say that statement isn't true!! I took a massive gamble and decided to go by myself. When I walked in, there must have been about 10 women and 1 guy :sad: Glad to say the co-ordinator sat with me until more people arrived. I did have a nice night talking to some of the guys there but the men WERE out numbered by the women. I haven't decided if I'm going to go back next friday. BUT if more men were reported to be going, then maybe I might just change my mind :D

Sadly to say that statement isn't true!! I took a massive gamble and decided to go by myself. When I walked in, there must have been about 10 women and 1 guy :sad: Glad to say the co-ordinator sat with me until more people arrived. I did have a nice night talking to some of the guys there but the men WERE out numbered by the women. I haven't decided if I'm going to go back next friday. BUT if more men were reported to be going, then maybe I might just change my mind :D

What i meant by "where's there's women, there's men" was that when the men finally get wind of the event, they'll be there.

That's why you have to stick with it and if this thread has anything to do with it, hopefully the men will be on there way very soon!

It would be a great shame for the lovely ladies to have turned up and left, just as the men are turning up. Then the event will be top heavy with great guys! :)

Archived