Something free to do sunday daytime?

komal

Cawthorne near Barnsley is a good day out, with a garden centre and antiques centre to explore, then Cannon Hall and grounds which make a lovely walk, with a big farm shop and gift shop to look around, and the museum which is free to enter. If you don't mind spending a bit, Cannon Hall farm is great to go around too.

Another place near Barnsley is Elsecar heritage centre, which has a huge antiques centre, loads of craft shops, a steam railway and a canal walk to keep you busy, all these are free to look at, although there is a charge if you want to ride on the railway. There is also a big soft play area for the kids, but that is pay to enter. Most Sundays Elsecar heritage centre is free entry, but check first as it does sometimes have events when it is pay to enter.

There is the Heeley festival this weekend, and the weather is going to be gorgeous. There’s also a street party on Grasmere rd..........Church is for people who believe there's a man floating in the cloud's judging us, crazy!

When in fact it's a man judging us on SF about our personal choices.

Church is for people who have faith in something bigger than themselves... not crazy, just different to you or I.

I'm going to try and get to Heeley festival this weekend, as this year I don't have a handbrake with a big bottom lip that stamps his feet and bawls "don't wanna!"

Archived