Pub quiz and social groups info wanted

pt cru

Does anyone know a pub in SW Sheffield with a quiz that someone on their own could go along to and maybe join in with a team? Am also looking for other things to do/groups to join now I find myself on my own if anyone's got any good ideas. Childcare problems make regular weekly evening attendance difficult. Would also be interested in joining a choir, sports group - anything really. It's just hard when you're on your own a) because it's a bit nerve-wracking going to things alone and b) childcare makes it impossible to attend regularly every week. All ideas welcome! :)

Pass this round to your mates if you think they may be interested??

Status: Online We are a market research company looking for people of different ages and musical tastes to take part in some 1hour focus groups in central Sheffield. Each person will be paid an incentive of £35 simply for your opinions.

For this project we are currently looking for people with certain musical tastes so if you are interested and available on Thursday 12th March then please email me at mickeymac@blueyonder.co.uk and I will email you a short survey to complete then should you meet the criteria for this particular project we will contact you shortly.

Thank you.

Michelle McEvoy

Archived