Any of you ex pats now in America or Canada?

StJohn

My friend lives in Burlington, I used to visit her a few times, perhaps we have passed! is the shopping mall with the big "B" outside still there?

Hi Teddie :wave: You must mean Burlington Mall, that's the very first Mall we had. Now we have Mapleview Mall, which at the moment they're extending and renovating. When was the last time you visited your friend? Here's our website.

http://cms.burlington.ca/site4.aspx

Hiya

Im in Miami, im here from Sheffield the Gleadless Valley area, I have been here for over 35 yrs, I used to go home every year to see me mum, but she passed away two years ago so i havnt been since then to many unpleasant memorys..Maybe one day i will get the courage to go back and recall the good times with my mum...

Hiya

Im in Miami, im here from Sheffield the Gleadless Valley area, I have been here for over 35 yrs, I used to go home every year to see me mum, but she passed away two years ago so i havnt been since then to many unpleasant memorys..Maybe one day i will get the courage to go back and recall the good times with my mum...

Like me miami, I haven't been back to Sheffield since my Mom died a few years ago,although I have most of my family still over there, they come to visit me now.

Like me miami, I haven't been back to Sheffield since my Mom died a few years ago,although I have most of my family still over there, they come to visit me now.

I have the opposite problem, trying to persuade my family to visit me. I have plenty of room and a lot of fun stuff for them to do but I get "OOh it such a long way a way"

Me to they all say its to far, but then they go to Africa, or Egypt lol oh well.

This is so funny My mum just came back from a trip down the Nile...and then she said "It was mucky we should have come to you instead"

Still shaking my head......................

lol

i can see you now, when my mum could travel before she got ill, she loved to come, here and to San Diego to visit her sister, but as far as anyone else goes no one. My cousin went to Orlando, and Disney, last year and i drove up (5 hr drive) to see her, and i may have talked her into coming here next time.

Archived