Best Pubs in Sheffield

TheStrat

Well, except for them owning it! I agree its a good boozer though. :)

Indeed, good local ales for about 2 quid a Pint.

Been in a few times (purely cos work have their general and committee meetings there).

This topic has been done to death on the forum, however let's not forget thus far unmentioned boozers such as the Red Deer, Bath Hotel, Three Tuns, Wig & Pen, Dog and Partridge, Riverside, Cobden View, Old Heavygate, Top Freedom, Walkley Cottage, Rising Sun, Carlton, Dove & Rainbow, Red Lion...

I'll stop there as there are too many good pubs in Sheffield to even start a list, I could be here all night.

What's the big deal with the Fat Cat BTW? It's an awful place.

This topic has been done to death on the forum, however let's not forget thus far unmentioned boozers such as the Red Deer, Bath Hotel, Three Tuns, Wig & Pen, Dog and Partridge, Riverside, Cobden View, Old Heavygate, Top Freedom, Walkley Cottage, Rising Sun, Carlton, Dove & Rainbow, Red Lion...

I'll stop there as there are too many good pubs in Sheffield to even start a list, I could be here all night.

What's the big deal with the Fat Cat BTW? It's an awful place.

It's living on it's reputation and past glory. It has been superceded by a great many pubs in terms of quality of beer, atmosphere and friendliness of staff.

Archived