Best Pubs in Sheffield

TheStrat

To name 3 of my favourites:

Nelson

Dove & Rainbow

Old House

Also, only been to these once but I liked them when I did...

Harlequin

Fat Cat

There will be lots of others but not going to list them all. I've been to a few pubs but there's lots I've not been to actually. Oh, and I want to add to the list any pub that has a pool table! Of course they don't have to have one to be a good pub, but I do like playing pool!

I do wish though that Sheffield had more rock pubs! Again, a pub doesn't have to be rock to be good, or even have to play music... but I do love music, and especially rock music!

To name 3 of my favourites:

Nelson

Dove & Rainbow

Old House

Also, only been to these once but I liked them when I did...

Harlequin

Fat Cat

There will be lots of others but not going to list them all. I've been to a few pubs but there's lots I've not been to actually. Oh, and I want to add to the list any pub that has a pool table! Of course they don't have to have one to be a good pub, but I do like playing pool!

I do wish though that Sheffield had more rock pubs! Again, a pub doesn't have to be rock to be good, or even have to play music... but I do love music, and especially rock music!

eyup miss c some of the pubs you mention are great, do you have any of your local pubs you can mention, only everyone seems to mention town pubs. what area are you in?

Archived