The Producers @ The Lyceum

poppygirl

:hihi:Went to see the opening night of the Producers at the Lyceum last night and was totally blown away. This has to be the best amatuer production in the world ever!! I cant beleive this cast were not professional actors.

Fav parts of the show...Keep it *** (Amazing)..The Audionee Scene (Had me in stitches especially the funny german guy)and Springtime for Hitler (I was crying with laughter).

I dont live in Sheffield anymore but if I did, I would be going again to see this. If you can get tickets...see it..its amazing.

poppy:hihi:

:hihi:Went to see the opening night of the Producers at the Lyceum last night and was totally blown away. This has to be the best amatuer production in the world ever!! I cant beleive this cast were not professional actors.

Fav parts of the show...Keep it *** (Amazing)..The Audionee Scene (Had me in stitches especially the funny german guy)and Springtime for Hitler (I was crying with laughter).

I dont live in Sheffield anymore but if I did, I would be going again to see this. If you can get tickets...see it..its amazing.

poppy:hihi:

Going Sat,hope it is that good,

If you can get a ticket for tonight - don't even think about it. Get on the phone now. I went last night (Friday) and this has to rank as one of the best shows I have seen (both pro and am) ever. The only word I can use to describe the show is outstanding. Everything about it is outstanding. You really would not know this was an amateur production as it puts many professional shows I have seen to shame. Last night the audience loved every minute. It is also a long show (we were out about 10.20) and is completely relentless and fast moving. There is no lull, it is like a roller coaster ride where you feel it just can't get better and it does -over and over again. The acting especially the lead actors is out of this world. It is hard to imagine that they actually work for a living and they do this in their 'spare time' If you love a belly laugh and you are aware of the theme of the show get a ticket now. You will love it.

Hiya, I went Thursday, my friend was in it and I thought it was absolutely fantastic. I can't stop thinking about it and having a little laugh to myself. I think it's the best show the group have ever done.

Like pinkelephant says they all work for a living and do this in their spare time and they give up a lot of it to do the shows. They don't get paid either. But they all love it.

It was so good I went and bought the film! We got the original with Gene Wilder but after seeing the show I prefer the new one.

Yep we went and compared it to shows we have seen in the westend and we actually thought the prducers was better than hairspray well done guys you were truly brilliant and had me enthralled throughout.

Archived