Anyone give me the address for park gardeners club sheffield

Hi having a bit of a dilema, it's along way off yet but my mates band is playing @ Park Gardeners Club, Sheffield and I need to know how to get there from Leeds. I would ask my friend but it's a surprise that i'm going as it'll be the first gig I go to after passing my driving test. Even if you just give me the address that would be great

Thanks

Hellan:thumbsup:

The link you posted doesn't seem to work Rich.

I just googled for it ...

PARK GARDENERS CLUB INSTITUTE LTD CRICKET INN ROAD SHEFFIELD SOUTH YORKSHIRE

S2 5AT Distance from Sheffield: 0.28 miles, 0114 279 6404 ...

you can probably do an AA route finder on it now.

ok i will assume you know how to get to THE roundabout in city centre?

ok as you come off the parkway take the first exit from roundabout you will see a sweet / ice cream shop called granellis? i think anyway carry on that road til you get to the traffic lights, you will come to a junction

running along side you on the left is the tram track, if you go straight on you are on cricket in road.

As you sit at the traffic lights look to your 2 oclock and you will see the club, just in front of a set of flats.

to get in car park you drive past it and take the next right into the flats

If you want to goto meadowhall and get a tram, its bang opposite the Hyde Park tram stop.

• 5 years later...

Archived