Park View House - High Green (Mortomley)

Daven

Thanks for that - I will have drive out there and check it out soon - unless some kind person on here who lives nearby would save me a 24 mile round trip and look for me.............?:)

Thanks for that - I will have drive out there and check it out soon - unless some kind person on here who lives nearby would save me a 24 mile round trip and look for me.............?:)

I live on Mortomley Lane, I will have a look for you. Lots of the houses have names carved into them, ours is called greno view.

I seem to think there is a house with that name carved on a stone above the bay window somewhere opposite the infant's school on Motomley Lane.

Which school would that be :confused: there's a primary school on Greengate Lane, one on Pack Horse Lane and one on Wortley Road, but none on Mortomley Lane ;)

I'll look out for Park View House too :)

Sorry for the delay in replying. There is a block of terraced houses opposite mortomley park with park view carved on a stone. The houses are numbered 69-75 Mortomley Lane, hope this helps.

Very much appreciate your time and trouble. Cheers !

Archived