Hen night advice

ascola

Hiya,

I was wondering if anyone could help... It is my hen night on April 4th and I have hired out the showroom to watch classic 80's film Pretty in Pink with everyone getting dressed up in 80's clothes.

We are then hitting the town, the idea was to end up in HotPants in the 80's room but we have just heard that it is going to be a once a month night and won't be on on the 4th April, does anyone have any suggestions to where approx 35, 25-35 year old lovely ladies in 80's fancy dress might go??

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Annie

Hiya,

I was wondering if anyone could help... It is my hen night on April 4th and I have hired out the showroom to watch classic 80's film Pretty in Pink with everyone getting dressed up in 80's clothes.

We are then hitting the town, the idea was to end up in HotPants in the 80's room but we have just heard that it is going to be a once a month night and won't be on on the 4th April, does anyone have any suggestions to where approx 35, 25-35 year old lovely ladies in 80's fancy dress might go??

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Annie

the 80s bar on carver street

What about flares?? Always had a good night in there when been in.

It's not flares anymore. I can't think of the name now but it's a 90s bar - similar kinda idea though just 90s music instead. We went there in fancy dress though & had a good laugh.

Archived