Real Ale at the York, Broomhill

Re Woodforde's Wherry

I first discovered it a few years ago the same way. Wetherspoons in Manchester had it on for a while last year, but I've not seen it in Sheffield. Wish someone would do it here...

If anyone ever comes across it in Sheffield, please tell SF- I wouldn't want to miss it.

At your sevice madam.

Called in the Plough at Low Bradfield earlier after a pleasurable walk around the dam, and there it is. Unfortunately I was driving so couldn't sample any.

At your sevice madam.

Called in the Plough at Low Bradfield earlier after a pleasurable walk around the dam, and there it is. Unfortunately I was driving so couldn't sample any.

Thank you :-) I'm tied up tomorrow after work, but on Tuesday, I shall take a trip out for an evening drink. What really need is a designated driver, otherwise, it's just a swift half :-(

Sounds very interesting, I must visit this pub.

Unfortunatelly I've already missed two "Meet the Brewer" events :(

The Events will be returning later in the year. But have no fear, the finest cask ales are always on offer at the York...And the Dove

Archived