Real Ale at the York, Broomhill

But have no fear, the finest cask ales are always on offer at the York...And the Dove

Have you ever though about setting up a mail shot for your pubs?

I've always thought it'd be quite nice to know what ales are currently being offered.

Latest beers on tap via email would be ace :)

Have you ever though about setting up a mail shot for your pubs?

I've always thought it'd be quite nice to know what ales are currently being offered.

Latest beers on tap via email would be ace :)

Good plan actually....I will try and add a email group address to the websites later and use it for all regular updates.......actually looking for some feedback about the 2 pubs as we plan to re-introduce pool tables in both of them based on comments over the last few months......

Finally, I've tried this pub.

Good things:

- Nice decorating :)

- Good beer range :)

Beautiful beer cups. I've missed them for almost 10 years. :)

Bad things:

- 2.60 per pint is too expensive :(

Cheers for the comments......I don't think 2.60 is too expensive, and no one has had a problem with this....its average for Broomhill and the general area, and certainly not the most expensive:)

The lighting was better last night, wasn't as bright and made for a nicer atmosphere.

thanks for the comments, actually in point of interest we have not psychically changed the lighting at all, but just altered the decor selectively....the dark purple highlights underneath the arches and on ceiling beams makes a dramatic difference to the overall light levels... like any pub worth its salt we will evolve continuously ...when the wall mural is fitted opposite the bar it will also change the overall effect in that area, currently the brightest part.

Archived