Blades to splash out on a new kop

scottf

To be honest fella, the club want to be a permanent feature in the premier league... if they wanrt that to happen they have to have everything ready. The ground itself is already of a good standard, but things can always be improved and this is an ideal way.

Work needs doing on the kop, so this is an ideal opportunity to increase the capacitt at the same time whilst also gearing us up for other plans we're looking at.

i can understand that mate . do you think the income from West Ham will be used to pay for that ?

when finished the kop will be the biggest single tier cop in england ,even bigger than liverpools. It was in the paper last week.

Why would you want it so big, i think you will struggle to fill your ground, i think 30.000 is about right for the fan base which go to matches, i can't see many more Blades turning up just cause the grounds got a little bit bigger,it will kill the atmosphere as fans are more spread out take it from some1 who goes to Hillsborough every week and witnesses it.

I think your board should be concentrating on team affairs thats what gets you promotion, as you all say your ground is a premiership ground as it is, or has it aged dramaticly in the last few months lol

Why would you want it so big, i think you will struggle to fill your ground, i think 30.000 is about right for the fan base which go to matches, i can't see many more Blades turning up just cause the grounds got a little bit bigger,it will kill the atmosphere as fans are more spread out take it from some1 who goes to Hillsborough every week and witnesses it.

I think your board should be concentrating on team affairs thats what gets you promotion, as you all say your ground is a premiership ground as it is, or has it aged dramaticly in the last few months lol

the world cups coming to britain sooner or later.

Don't forget about

Old Trafford

Anfield

Villa Park

The Emirates

Eastlands

Stadium of Light

St James Park

Pride Park

St Marys

Wembley

You have some work to do before you overtake these grounds just on the facilities basis.

we are putting the work in corky. put it this way if any world cup games were to be played in sheffield ,where do you think it would be.

Archived