Villa Park

The Emirates

Eastlands

Stadium of Light

St James Park

Pride Park

St Marys

Wembley

You have some work to do before you overtake these grounds just on the facilities basis.

If we do have the world cup, they won't hold group matches in two different stadiums in the same region. So Eastlands and Old Trafford wont both host matches, likewise St James park and the Stadium of light.

It may even be a big selling point to play part of the world cup in the city that competitive football started in.

If we do have the world cup, they won't hold group matches in two different stadiums in the same region. So Eastlands and Old Trafford wont both host matches, likewise St James park and the Stadium of light.

It may even be a big selling point to play part of the world cup in the city that competitive football started in.

I was thinking if it was to come to these parts that Uefa may involve Wales and Scotland, what with Swansea already having a nice stadium and Cardiff about to move, either of the Glasgow giants could host a world cup game stood on there head they have champions league football every year just about guarenteed.

we are putting the work in corky. put it this way if any world cup games were to be played in sheffield ,where do you think it would be.

Neither ground would get it currently. Facilities wise Bramall lane is better, but our South Stand is better than yours, as is our Kop currently better. Hate that cladding you've nailed onto your stands, looks terrible.

Neither ground would get it currently. Facilities wise Bramall lane is better, but our South Stand is better than yours, as is our Kop currently better. Hate that cladding you've nailed onto your stands, looks terrible.

To be honest i don't really think Bramall Lanes that nice it still has a lot of rough edges the kop side looks terrible and has for years and both of your side stands arnt exactley massive, its just a run of the mill ground, i doubt theres many away fans who can say there favorite ground is the Lane anyway, im sure theres quite a few who would say Hillsborough.

I was thinking if it was to come to these parts that Uefa may involve Wales and Scotland, what with Swansea already having a nice stadium and Cardiff about to move, either of the Glasgow giants could host a world cup game stood on there head they have champions league football every year just about guarenteed.

Unless I'm mistaken Wales just pulled out of a potential bid for the Euros with Scotland, so they may not be interested; even if the FA included them in the bid.

Archived