Where can I listen to some premium old skool RnB these days!

djcraigh123

I would risk being mugged, shot, stabbed or raped to NOT listen to RnB.

Music at its worse.

So what superior music do you listen to.

Considering R&B is now globally the biggest earner on the planet earth?

I will ignore the bigoted quote above as thats another topic of debate considering Hacienda in Manchester and many other high profile dance clubs has been closed down by gangsters back in the day

So what superior music do you listen to.

Considering R&B is now globally the biggest earner on the planet earth?

I will ignore the bigoted quote above as thats another topic of debate considering Hacienda in Manchester and many other high profile dance clubs has been closed down by gangsters back in the day

Big sales do not always denote quality otherwise every weeks "number 1" single would be the best song currently available.

RnB albums tend to be a couple of singles padded out by a load of "filler" to make the track listing up.

Big sales do not always denote quality otherwise every weeks "number 1" single would be the best song currently available.

RnB albums tend to be a couple of singles padded out by a load of "filler" to make the track listing up.

I notice you have not even answered the premier question,

WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE!

You seem to have an opinion that is unrelated to the topic due to your supposed superior music. ;All the person asked for was old skool RnB. This could range from Sam Cooke right up to Mary J Blige.

Best sales do indicate however what is very popular, which means people like. Or is that too hard for you to understand.

I notice you have not even answered the premier question,

WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE!

You seem to have an opinion that is unrelated to the topic due to your supposed superior music. ;All the person asked for was old skool RnB. This could range from Sam Cooke right up to Mary J Blige.

Best sales do indicate however what is very popular, which means people like. Or is that too hard for you to understand.

Oh dear, another thread where someone expressing a dislike of RnB gets jumped on for having an opinion. I don't like it either, nor do I like Opera, Death Metal, Folk Music or Classical but I can't see why that would be anyone elses concern. :rolleyes:

Archived