Taxi Rapist - John Worboys

Slightly off topic but if there were more buses at night then people would be less relient on taxis and so this sort of crime would be harder to commit.
Oh prey tell how many other black cab driver rape cases you are aware of in London or anywhere for that matter? Edited by tab1

Oh prey tell how many other black cab driver rape cases you are aware of in London or anywhere for that matter?

None personally, but if there were more buses people would be less vulnerable to such criminals. I'm sure a lot of club goers etc only use taxis because buses are not an option rather than out of choice.

None personally, but if there were more buses people would be less vulnerable to such criminals. I'm sure a lot of club goers etc only use taxis because buses are not an option rather than out of choice.
I think the deemon drink has more to do with this case than the guy being a taxi driver, so Would people stop getting drunk if we had more buses?:huh: Black cabs don't goose, their integrety is not in question because of one low life in London IMO.

I think the deemon drink has more to do with this case than the guy being a taxi driver, so Would people stop getting drunk if we had more buses?:huh: Black cabs don't goose, their integrety is not in question because of one low life in London IMO.

It is not the demon drink, that is at fault.

The fault is a pathetic failure of a man that thinks he can get away with drugging women to rape them.

I look forward to reading your posts criticising the privatisation of the buses and arguing for state subsidised transport. :thumbsup: