Nonnas on Ecclesall Road

SuzyQ

Nonnas has not improved with age I'm afraid. They really need to improve the quality, the service and check their prices - it is NOT good value for money!
Have to agree!The small back room is a joke and the cramped tables and chairs even worse! I once took a party of eight there for a birthday celebration,and I can,t begin to tell you how embarassing the evening was(so i won,t) I personally think Nonnas is typically Sheffield Italian and does not rate any higher than the rest of them,although we have not tried Marco's yet!

I went to Nonnas last year, I didn't know of Nonna's reputation at the time. I thought the food was really good despite being expensive I really felt it was worth it.

Still if you go somewhere twice and its no good both times.......

Maybe somehing has changed since I went.

If you really want top class food (but god you're gonna pay for it) try the Old Vicarage. Michelin starred but not somewhere I could afford very often.

Have to agree!The small back room is a joke and the cramped tables and chairs even worse! I once took a party of eight there for a birthday celebration,and I can,t begin to tell you how embarassing the evening was(so i won,t) I personally think Nonnas is typically Sheffield Italian and does not rate any higher than the rest of them,although we have not tried Marco's yet!

Oh please do.... (or Pm message me)

Nonnas is definitely the place to be seen in at the moment I wdont know what this emperors new clothes is about - I love sititng and posing in there on saturday mornings with my Bentley parked outside before I drive back to Dore for champagne and muscles ..

Archived