Chinese restaurant at Centretainments

HANCO

its a buffet place, very lively and bit noisy but would class as good value for money.

plenty of choice and theres a bar in the corner that has half a dozen cook to order meals. plenty of staff and not one of them stands idle, very polite and they even smile, you get a feeling that this place really wants to suceed, get yourself off i think you will enjoy, we do:)

i ate there last week and it was ****e! didn't even have spring rolls and half the stuff was labelled incorrectly. they put a gateau out in the desert section and it was still bloody frozen and the so called sushi option was just thrown on a plate all together with no labels as to what was what (i have a shellfish allergy so correct labelling of products is vital for me).

oh and the staff slag off the customers ...we know this cos we speak mandarin as my partner is chinese!!!

Archived