St Patrick's day!

The Nottingham House in Broomhill will be giving away FREE Irish Stew from 7.30pm on St Patricks Night (instead of the normal Curry Night) and we will have Live Music with "TIN BATH" Ceilidh Band from around 8.30pm

The Guinness will be flowing and I am sure everyone will have the craic.

To be sure to be sure....

NP

x

The Dog and Partridge and Fagans pubs will be packed to over flowing again probably no doubt as always on this night so anyone intending to go there should book their seat early about 12 midday and bring 1000 pounds with them to pay for the Guinness. Also a little birdie told me that the Lions Lair may be having Irish themed fun and games of some kind and cheaply priced bright green shots to boot mmmmm ;-)

I do treat the English version accordingly! even more so. It is just that the publicans don't do as much for St Georges Day.

I will try again this year see how many publicans put on a show for St George.

My Flag Will be flying as it does every day of the year but on the day I have a special big one....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's not even the pubs which don't do anything for St George's day, it's the brewery's which don't. Guniess basically pays for St Paddy's day, and then reaps the profits with the massively boosted trade.

It's not even the pubs which don't do anything for St George's day, it's the brewery's which don't. Guniess basically pays for St Paddy's day, and then reaps the profits with the massively boosted trade.

I never had any help off Guinness at all, even when in a bar in the Republic of Ireland, Guinness are one of the tightest if not the tightest brewer ever.

Archived