Memories of shopping in seventies Sheffield

I am trying to find out if anyone remembers a shop name which started with 'Parkinson' or 'Farkinson'. I have a photo with the first part of the shop sign showing. I would love to know where it is, as I would love to know where the photo was taken.

Styles of clothes place it in the early 70s

Parkinsons rings a bell, a womens dress shop :huh:

What did they call the music shop on Chapel Walk..was it Canns?

Yeah Canns the Music Man! I remember they had a Microfrets guitar in a glass display cabinet upstairs. It was there for years, nobody ever bought it or even played it.

My first job was working at the Virgin shop at the bottom of the Moor, next to Lewis Leathers. We had a guy called Harris who used to come in every Saturday and stand for hours at the end of the counter drinking an enormous can of Fosters. He must be in his mid 50s now I would think! The customers were absolutely brilliant, like one big family, and even now (some 30 years on!) I still have people stop me because they want to know where they remember me from. It was a way of life rather than a work place, brilliant happy days!!