Bungalows & bears

chris1983

point exactly, look at the state of her. as i said its gone down the pan.

Shes an author love not a page 3 girl.

I like b + b, they have nice food, good range of beer and cider and the staff are very good. We once got accosted by chavs that ran in and tried to nick my pint and bag and we got free food and beer and they were very friendly.

I like b + b, they have nice food, good range of beer and cider and the staff are very good. We once got accosted by chavs that ran in and tried to nick my pint and bag and we got free food and beer and they were very friendly.

I know, but its hardly chinawhite because they have got some steamy author signing books there! come on that would make WH Smiths the place to be in sheffield. as you said someone tried to nick your pint and bag. so it has gone down hill since it changed from "Bar Coast" & "Fire Station"

Its an ok place with good food but i wished it was still fire station :confused:

I certainly wish it was still full of firemen. In uniform.

What a classic putdown. :hihi: Thank you Kthebean, one of the funniest posts I've seen on here for a long time, you're my heroine :love:

dont blame me, i didn't say she's not a page 3 girl! im only here to slag off the bungalows & bear bar cos its ****.

Actually sweetie, you said "look at the state of her" which by any lady's standards is an insult. However I am no lady, I'm a grandmother who writes compendiums of filth to make little boys like you run off to the bathroom. :hihi:

I agree with you, anyway, the picture is extremely unflattering, but then so are most pictures of Salman Rushdie. Who is also not a page 3 girl.

And if you're the same Chris who works for that recruitment agency, you're hardly Brad Pitt are you? Mmmn? Have a look in the mirror? Flex those pecs and let's be honest? ;)

Here's a video I shot last week of me talking about the book launch so you can double check how revolting I look and then slag me off some more. :hihi:

Archived