Football Teams Looking for Players??

Hi,

I am starting a new team for next season.

We will be (hopefully) playing in the Sheffield and District Fair Play league which is a good standard without the agression you find in some of the lower Sunday leagues.

Feel free to send me a message. :-)

I played to a decent standard up until i was 18, i played for the Sheffield Fc reserves etc, but then work commitments forced me to give up. Since then i have been playing mainly 5 a side and a season with a local pub team but got fed up with long ball ALL the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you guys know, it's sorted, training is on and will continue throughout the summer.

We have a frendlies booked as well.

I will be sending the details to the guys who have contacted me.

Feel free to get in touch if you fancy a game or would like to see whats going on.

• 2 weeks later...

hi my name is ryan, i live at wincobank in sheffield and am looking for an adult 11 a side team. i am 19 6 foot 4 and play center half. i was the captain for my school and won many awards for most goals in a season. just wondered if there was a place for me in your new team? please reply soon.

Archived