Bents green school pals neil grain

looking for neil grain old school pal from around 1977, god that makes me feel old, neil used to live on eastbank road if my memory serves me right, or any of u guys who went to bents green school in the mid seventies, be good t meet up n catch up after all this time, ho my name g mitchell by the way. pm me n il get back to ya.

• 5 years later...

hi am margaret bradbury was daily for few years then was resident with pat norton diane jubb and pamala nicholson although they where about 10 months to a year older than me the boys resident john anderson neil froddsham john wayne cant remember others

Hi Maggie, I was trying to guess which Maggie you were! I could remember yourself, Maggie Shakespeare and Maggie Hornsby. I'm Mike Spencer, Don't know if you remember me. We had a reunion a couple of years ago and Pam was there. She is still in touch with Diane, I remember you and Diane were always together. What are you up to these days? Hope life has been good for you. Not sure if it's true but the word is that John Anderson died a little while ago, very sad. Mike.

hi mike yes i remember you very well and remember the other maggies too i was sorry to hear that john anderson may have died i was in contact with him on friends reunite a few years ago he was a youth worker living in london we lost contact did many of the old crowd come to the reunion ? the more you talk about people the more you tend to remember lol i wonder if anyone knows about john for sure

Archived