The best club night in sheffield??

blacks1

ahhhhhh

i get soooo maD

why do people always slag off clubs/bars in sheffield

fair enuff leeds and manchester are alot better

BUT west street westways,bedroom,varcity,bar 24,crystal and then embrace,vibe and plug

whats up with that for a weekend out ?

ahhhhhh

i get soooo maD

why do people always slag off clubs/bars in sheffield

fair enuff leeds and manchester are alot better

BUT west street westways,bedroom,varcity,bar 24,crystal and then embrace,vibe and plug

whats up with that for a weekend out ?

Nothing wrong with Plug at all...Bedroom, Westways = the pre embrace/vibe crowd along with Cutlers and trouble is just minuted away in there especially with the bouncers they have too who dont help ease matters.

your 5+ years too late lol, all the good clubs have gone, brown street, club zero, ponana etc

Thats a spot on review, i used to love brown street (no im not gay) then they shut it down and changed it to charles street (full of chavs) Zero was awsome never went to ponana but heard it was great, all the good ones have shut down and all you have are student filled ones like "carling academy". which are just full of students acting like kids, not real music loving clubbers like the old days!

I run a house/techno night called Fragment. This is upstairs @ DQ every 3rd Saturday of the month.

We are a smaller, more underground; intimate night to what Sheffield normally has to offer... Check it out only £5!

Next event is 18th April where we are presenting Leeds notorious mono_cult!

I would say to get on down to those funky beats and bangin' vibes one needs to chill with one's possee in Niche or Plug. Innit?

I disagree Sir. Indeed, if I may suggest, Donkey Man's in Pitzmoor plays some splendid reggae at weekends. Marvellous for grindin' with the laydeez.

Archived