3 courses or 2 course for meals

Gemmy

Hi,

Do you know of any restaurants in Sheffield that offer 2 or 3 course set meals on a Saturday?

The Blue room Brasserie do but they're fully booked and after the farce this week i'm not sure I'd go there anyway. I tried to book on Monday and got no call back until today when they told me they were fully booked - GREAT SERVICE!

Anyway, now I am stuck with no place to eat on Saturday. I was really hoping for a set meal menu so if anyone knows of any please let me know!

Thanks,

Gem

Hi,

The Blue room Brasserie do but they're fully booked and after the farce this week i'm not sure I'd go there anyway. I tried to book on Monday and got no call back until today when they told me they were fully booked - GREAT SERVICE!

Can I just point out that restaurants can't be open 24/7 and the fact that they are open day and night at weekends and closed Monday til Wednesday which is why you might not have been able to get in touch. It's like phoning an office on a Friday night and being annoyed they don't get back to you until Monday morning. Give them another chance.

Can I just point out that restaurants can't be open 24/7 and the fact that they are open day and night at weekends and closed Monday til Wednesday which is why you might not have been able to get in touch. It's like phoning an office on a Friday night and being annoyed they don't get back to you until Monday morning. Give them another chance.

But you were open Wednesday and shouldn't need chasing up - that's my point. Good service doesn't take much. I've been warned about how bad you are before but I thought I would ignore comments. Now I wish I had listened. And a very defensive reply like that only makes you sound guilty - one of the basic rules of PR.

Thanks people! I'll take a look at the Damhouse menu - we did go there for a Christmas party a while back and the food was amazing! And the Carvery is always yummy - although a bit far out for Sat night. We'll no doubt end up there on Sunday anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived