Body hair removal for men!

Tanning and beauty clinic on church street in town. got the leaflet here so i can list the prices for ya!

"MENS GROOMING" back and chest...15 back crack n sack (ouch)70....full leg,22..full leg, bikini,28....bikini..10, eye brow tidy8.80....lash tint 9.50...manicure 12.. pedicure 20... gp for the lot n let us know how u go on with ur sack lol x

Don't they do armpits? Mine grow like hay in the sun :hihi:

That's the hair not my armpits lol

therapy on chesterfield road in woodseats. Donna is BRILLIANT, actually the best waxer ive ever had [and i've had a lot]. I am a girl, but she's really down to earth and wont make you feel stupid or uncomfortable at all. cant recommend her enough and her prices arn't ridiculous like most other places =]

therapy on chesterfield road in woodseats. Donna is BRILLIANT, actually the best waxer ive ever had [and i've had a lot]. I am a girl, but she's really down to earth and wont make you feel stupid or uncomfortable at all. cant recommend her enough and her prices arn't ridiculous like most other places =]

Why thankyou very much.

I believe people are getting savvy about their waxing these days and are fed up of going for a wax and coming back with clumps of hair/ bruising or grazes. It's not acceptable. I only use the very best wax on the market, in fact I have 3 types of wax on the go all the time to suit different parts of the body and client. I LOVE to wax !!

What kind of bloke shaves his bloody armpits? Some people......

If it's hanging out the bottom of his shirt then maybe it might be time for a quick prune..... :hihi:

No really.

Now I am getting older (as if I wasn't getting older before!) upper body hair is becoming a real prob.

I am a keen fell walker/runner, weight trainer, and the stuff is becoming uncomfortable and hazardous particularly when sweaty and then cold

Also - it looks AWFUL

So please, can someone recommend a beauty (trading standards issue in my case) salon where I can get a wax without feeling stupid walking in and asking for one.

Any help appreciated.

If you dont want the pain just use Gillette fusion blade it seems to do the Job:thumbsup:

Shave the stuff. It might be itchy initially, but you will be hair free for a while at least. Fortunately, my upper body is just about right and I dont have a great deal of body hair. If I am doing shed loads of running then I shave the chest hair and that's about it. I can cope with the under arm hair, but the rest is such a pain when exercising.

Archived