Alfred Rd Fleet St

I lived in fleet st my mums name was sarah scott then Omahoney, my name is linda i have a sister called pat and a brother stephen.

I married david goddard in1965 and we are still together lol if ther is anyone who can remember us it would be nice to hear from you.

I lived in fleet st my mums name was sarah scott then Omahoney, my name is linda i have a sister called pat and a brother stephen.

I married david goddard in1965 and we are still together lol if ther is anyone who can remember us it would be nice to hear from you.

you get about mrs.:hihi::hihi:

hi bossyboots..i remember david..dont remember you..sorry.!!also his older brother,george..and sister eileen..and their mother florrie..lived in second yard up from dane street..on alfred road..just wish we could all go back to what it was in them days......just wishfull thinking..

Hi there I lived on Fleet st but my husband lived on Alfred rd David goddard your dad may remember him or his sisters.

Last year we were in a pub at Torksey and a guy came over to us his name was Harry and he had a pub in Sheffield is he any relation to you. Linda.

hi bossyboots..i remember david..dont remember you..sorry.!!also his older brother,george..and sister eileen..and their mother florrie..lived in second yard up from dane street..on alfred road..just wish we could all go back to what it was in them days......just wishfull thinking..

As you may no Daves mum has died and so has George but the rest are all well we were all together a few weeks ago for a familey party.

Will you let me have your name and I will let them know ew have beenin touch. Linda Goddard

linda,do you remember the barratts, they live next door to you what were there first names? i lived at no 17. great guy your dad!

My dad was the best and so was my mum I miss them so much never realised until they wern't there anymore.

I remember the Barrets they lived at number 12, her name was Christene, and Melvine.

Will you let me have your sirname so Iknow who I am chatting to plz.

Hi there I lived on Fleet st but my husband lived on Alfred rd David goddard your dad may remember him or his sisters.

Last year we were in a pub at Torksey and a guy came over to us his name was Harry and he had a pub in Sheffield is he any relation to you. Linda.

yes harry is my dad ive probably seen you in the swan were always there.

Archived