Is there anything 'mumsy' happening tomorrow?

honeyb35

Hinchliffes Farmshop near Honley is also worth a visit, farm shop and buchers is a wow factor with about 12 butchers serving and you must try their award winning pork pies! There is a restaurant/tea rooms + kids can feed the chickens and see all the other animals on the open farm. We love taking a trip there!

http://www.hinchliffes.com/

Oh thats a great idea. I have just hinted that I would like to go there to my partner but I dont think he took the hint.

I am also dropping hints as I too would like to visit our cow molly but he is now playing his guitar and is deaf to my pleas! Sounds lovely and baby lambs are sooo cute!!

I am also dropping hints as I too would like to visit our cow molly but he is now playing his guitar and is deaf to my pleas! Sounds lovely and baby lambs are sooo cute!!

Yeah when you say I WOULD lOVE TO GO TO THAT FOR MOTHERS DAY and they still arent getting it. :hihi:

Why will you be laughing hysterically? Have you put a whoppee cushion on his chair? :D

He just likes being outside!! He's insane lol.

We went to the farm, it was very good, lovely lovely people, and ohhhhh the ice cream....I came back with a freezer bag of different flavours. Thats my mothers day pressie...I'm going to sit in front of the tv tonight with a carton and a spoon :D

Thanks for the ideas. I don't think the sculpture park would interest the kids :(. I knew there was an alpaca place at Grenoside but I didn't know you could visit. That might be something I save and take my 2 year old to in a few weeks, she'd love it :)
Well, it sure interested mine.

Archived