Looking for my brother

Hey Guys,

Hope you are all ok.

Im trying to find my brother he is called Daniel I think he would be in his early twenties now I know we have a younger brother too. His mothers name is Yvonne and his fathers name is Andrew Spooner. I dont even know if he knows I exsist. This is currently all the information I have. I cant get anymore as I dont speak with my fathers side and only spoke to him once its only recently I found out about Daniel by chance so I thought id give it a try.

Cheers.

Here is a family/people living in sheffield that is off 192.com

Full Details ANDREW P SPOONER XXX XXX XXXXXXX XXX XXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX SHEFFIELD XXX XXX

Age guide: 50-54 (?), other occupants DANIEL M SPOONER, TRUDY A SCANLON, CHRISTOPHER K PICK, ANN C SPOONER

As you can see there is an Andrew and a Daniel Spooner at a Sheffield address. This listing is not in the phone book so can't get an address that way. However, if you want the address you can buy credits on 192.com think prices start at around a fiver for a small number of credits,(each credit lets you search one listing) but it would get you the address of this group of people. That way you could write a letter to this Daniel and find out if it is your brother ?

Archived