Poetry zines?

Sleeves

Are there any Sheffield poetry zines out there?

Would anyone be interested in contributing to one or collaborating with me to start one?

I've been toying with the idea for a while—local poetry combined with creative typographic design.

anyone?

Hi yeah, i'm interested in zine collaborations, i've doing zine work back then when i was still in the philippines, i can submit some work if you need some, we can talk and stuff, i'm on the computer all day and i have been doing poetry since i was in grade 6. My current influences are edgar allan poe, markus zusak and h.p lovecraft. Just add me in yahoo messenger or msn.

jepoycchaos@hotmail.co.uk

thedailyneko@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there,

I run a website based around the music and art communities in Sheffield, called Red Shoes. It started as a project for uni, but after the summer break, I am looking to get more contributors, and carry it on. Since it started, most features have been around music, but we would like to give equal coverage to Sheffield's art and poetry talents.

You can view the website at redshoesmag.com.

There have been few updates during summer, but along with a new website, we are looking to get more contributions.

If you are interested in writing for the website, or would like more information, please e-mail me at james@redshoesmag.com.

Best regards,

James

Archived