Italian descendants

What a great resource you are creating !!!

I have done some research in to my Husbands family (or at least I started too but both his parents have now passed away) namely the Wild faimly, as you will gather it is painstaking.

In 1934, Albert Wild (father-in-laws brother) married Madeline Mocalina Bucciero, which is spelt slightly differently but thats whats the records say. I couldn't find any records of her birth so assumed she perhaps wasn't born here. After her marriage she was commonly known as Madge Wild ! what a shame to turn such a lovely name in to something so different. Don't know if her family may fit in anywhere.

As another poster stated there was an Anginotti family on the Woodthorpe, I remember Joan as she was close to me in age. In addition there was a Casannelli family (I remember Angela and John) and also a Cannetti family who all lived on the estate. Probably all useless information but your post/site provoked memories

• 2 weeks later...

hi julie x only just read these posts they are very interesting never ceases to amaze me all of these decendents and all this information they have still workin on finding photos and more birth certificates marriage cert etc be in touch asap x

cimerelli decendent and pedley hayley hewitt x happy new year x

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi i am related to the Cassinellis, My grandmothers maiden name was Cassinelli, Wonder if anyone can give me a hand filling in missing blanks, Her fathers name was Giovanni and her mothers name was Elizabeth Baxter. I would love to know more about my family tree,

Ciao,

Beth