New Broomhill QUIZ at the York from April Fools Day

EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM APRIL 1st

Latest Quiz for all you Broomhill area quizzers, set a date for the York each and every Wednesday, hosted by our Quizmaster.........

Wed = York Quiz, starting on April

Fools Day!

Free entry - win a gallon

of beer every week

• 4 weeks later...
May pop along. Seeing as it's a student area it should be a bit harder than some I've done... I still remember being the only person in a pub in Chap to get the following right... By what J is the Boeing 747 more commonly known?

ha ha ha....Yes I think the general knowledge levels in Broomhill are perhaps a bit higher, being student ville and all that.....I think the winners last week got 34 out of 40 questions and it was pretty close......

• 2 months later...

Every Wednesday at the York, Fulwood Road, Broomhill, retro 60's 70's 80's disco, with general knowledge quiz Plus on Thursdays retro disco with music quiz ..........disco from 8pm, quizzes from approx 9.30 and yours truly as DJ and quizmaster,.....and don't forget our wonderful beer Garden too, being improved all the time and just now been extended so even BIGGER than it was before........

Archived