Hall and pickles anyone.

tara

Anyone work here in late 70s and early 80s.

I worked in the Iml dept making garden labels etc. I remember the superviser was carol Riley. Others i remember were Ann Caveney, Karen Ackroyd, Kath hazelhurst,Tracey Kynoch, two friends called Hazel and Lynne, Pauline, Glennis, Ann,Margaret Black,

a lad from jump called Kevin, Mick, Duggie, Kevin Malkin,Brenda,Ruby.

Across the yard at Hall and Pickles main building i remember Steve Glossop, Keith Wiffin,

kath hazelhursts brother, and an Alan Scarbrough.

Anyone work here in late 70s and early 80s.

I worked in the Iml dept making garden labels etc. I remember the superviser was carol Riley. Others i remember were Ann Caveney, Karen Ackroyd, Kath hazelhurst,Tracey Kynoch, two friends called Hazel and Lynne, Pauline, Glennis, Ann,Margaret Black,

a lad from jump called Kevin, Mick, Duggie, Kevin Malkin,Brenda,Ruby.

Across the yard at Hall and Pickles main building i remember Steve Glossop, Keith Wiffin,

kath hazelhursts brother, and an Alan Scarbrough.

• 2 months later...

i worked there early 80s, cheryl howarth, helan bragg, joy, peter bates, peter wragg, lynn goodison, john watson,barry bertram,alan goodyear,les drabble,rob jackson,sue bingham, stuart swan,dave ford, all white collar.

• 1 year later...
yes i remember cynthia really well is she ok?

Hi jesstella, yes my mum is fine thanks. she still lives in ecclesfield and she will be ( 75 ) next week. btw i see you started at ecco comp in 69, same as me and my younger sister lives up high green. small world as they say:)

My Dad worked there back in the 1980s(Dennis Bennett) he passed away 2001, he was on security in the gatehouse,they had a guard dog named Astra, I used to call and see him,they always had the kettle on in the gate house, great Tea.

yes i remember him he used to walk round the grounds with astra.

Archived