Queens Head Inn

Does anybody recognise this photograph?

It's in the same box as the others of High Green. In the box is a photograph of 'The Pack Horse' and 'The Old Cart and Horses'. When I saw the name 'Queens Head Inn', a pub also in the same place. I just presumed it was in High Green. After checking out a few photographs on the net, I now have my doubts.

If you check out the hi res version you can make out the Queens Head sign on the left of the photograph.

Even so, this photograph should of been taken around that area. Sorry, you will have to put 'www', before the address.

flickr.com/photos/24986943@N07/3381253949/sizes/l/

This is brilliant!

Yeah, I've got it now. Because of Dunney's comment, I looked at the houses again that have now been demolished on another photograph and they are the same. The pub in this photograph, is very different to the present one and the building next door on the left is different now as well.

You can just make out the landlords name which I found to be Arthur Warburton.

Thanks Karen, you've also confirmed any last fears I might of had, that this was somewhere else.

On the link note, I tried it again and it does work. You just need to put 'www' before the web address.

Archived