From Sheffield living in Spain

Why?:confused:

I personally don`t like the place its was dirty and smelt like a badgers bum (although I don`t know what a badgers bum smells like ) all my mates who lived out there have come home as the spanish are forcing them out of there homes , my sister in law bought a house and an appartment and has had to return to the uk cos of the spanish

I would have thought there were more ex pat Brits living in Torremolinos than Spanish?

I don´t know about living in Torromolinos but there are alot around. I only work here as i dont speak great Spanish yet so its better work wise. Where i live in Torremuelle there are hardly any English.

Oh dear! I´ve not experienced anything like that. Everyone seems so nice here.

Plz don`t get me wrong not all the spanish are like that but seems if you move there and build a house or buy one sooner or later they try and turf you out i loved marbella but as for living they no way .We spent 2 weeks at a hotel during the summer and I went on the beach one day and that was it I stayed round the pool after that as there were jobbies on the beach (and I don`t mean job seekers ) :gag:

I don´t know about living in Torromolinos but there are alot around. I only work here as i dont speak great Spanish yet so its better work wise. Where i live in Torremuelle there are hardly any English.

It's mainly a residential area ,not really a holiday makers place , nice but very quiet.

Archived