From Sheffield living in Spain

I live in Florida but I'm getting homesick for Spain would you believe it. My advice is stay where you are in Spain and enjoy it, learn Spanish and forget about the Spaniards who try to make life difficult you get those types in any country. The Costa-del- Sol has the best weather in the world according to the WHO so enjoy it you lucky blighters.

I live in Florida but I'm getting homesick for Spain would you believe it. My advice is stay where you are in Spain and enjoy it, learn Spanish and forget about the Spaniards who try to make life difficult you get those types in any country. The Costa-del- Sol has the best weather in the world according to the WHO so enjoy it you lucky blighters.

I wouldn't forget about the Spaniards, I'm married to one!! :D

I'm not in Spain yet but can't wait to go, got a UK business to sell first though.. and yes, I can believe that you're homesick for Spain living in Florida. I only went once to Florida so not really fair to make judgement but I did think it was too fast and furious for me personally.

the green un pub just up from the marina , few sheffield people there , used to be owned by the ex landlord of the cricketers ,4 oclock every day a lad called wayne jepson goes in , he is from sheffield. I lived in benalmadena ,mostly older ex pats though.

Wow - it must be a family trait, except that we have a cup of tea every afternoon at the same time.... Wayne is my cousin, if you see him say hi !!:)

Me and my wife want to have a week in the Torremolinos/los boliches/benalmadena area around the 19th March. dates are flexible

We are thinking of flight only and then looking around for somewhere to stay ie. apartment or hotel.......any of you good folk got any suggestions please + which flight operator is best value.....thankyou

Me and my wife want to have a week in the Torremolinos/los boliches/benalmadena area around the 19th March. dates are flexible

We are thinking of flight only and then looking around for somewhere to stay ie. apartment or hotel.......any of you good folk got any suggestions please + which flight operator is best value.....thankyou

Go on to alpharooms.com. Doramar apartments are ok.

also try a1travel.com for flights and rooms.

People over there tend to overcharge you if you just roll up.

Doramar apartments are ok also bali studios and minerva.

Goon to alpharooms.com. Doramar apartments are ok.

also try a1travel.com for flights and rooms.

People over there tend to overcharge you if you just roll up.

Doramar apartments are ok also bali studios and minerva.

Thanks for the info,I will give it a go!!

Archived