Mini Moto track available in sheffield

We used to use the over spill car park at Tescos on Abbeydale Road. They didn't seem to mind as long as we kept out of the way, but we out grew the mini motos and sold them on Ebay after a few months.

A track idea like this is a good one though, we were always looking for something like this.

Originally posted by SteveWilson

Seen this site http://www.diddybikes.com and the full fairing model is only £99.

I'm thinking of buying one, as i cant afford no £725 for a blata.

Anyone shed any light on these bikes are they a load of poo poo?

i just want one for a tozz round a track every now and again.

Don't know, but that sidecar outfit looks ace :o

Unless they've changed design, they aren't 49cc.

I used to have one before my Blata (which I also sold) and it was claimed then to be 49cc, but definately wasn't.

I had the half faired model on the top left of that site, although I didn't buy it from them.

They aren't bad really. Pretty cheaply put together compared to Blatas, but they are a good laugh. Make sure you check it over properly before riding it.

Mine had a problem starting, but this was a kinked fuel pipe. Remove the tank, snip the pipe and reattach it, simple. Another mates had a problem with the rear brake, but that was fixed by salvaging spares from another one that had bust.

The main difference between them and Blata is the build quality, the size (these are slightly bigger), the spares (Blata has loads and are easy to get, spares for these are like rocking horse poo to find) and the modifications (Blata has loads out, these are pretty much bodge or DIY mods).

If you want something for a bit of fun these are fine, but don't expect them to last forever and don't expect to compete in the proper mini moto races.

Doesnt it just!!!!!

I have been on loads of sites trying to find cheap mini motos but they all look the same!

these at http://www.diddybikes.com are the cheapest and at £99 i think i might just buy it, if its tosh then its not the end of the world.

plus they have all off road, etc to suit tastes for cheap...

HAS ANYONE GOT ONE??????????

Archived