Sir Fred Goodwin's House attacked

His windows have been broken and his Mercedes vandalised.

A terrible act by mindless yobs?

Or just desserts?

Story here

So where was Harriet Harman at the time? Was a feminist looking woman in her 50s spotted hanging around Sir Fred the Shred's mansion at around the time looking furtive?:suspect:

the bankers have cost people their jobs and their homes and swan off into the sunset as though nowts happened its goodwin that should have been smashed up not his house and car

I'd normally agree with this sentiment but it won't do any good. All we can do it learn from it and regulate accordingly going forward. Fact.

i wont be losing any sleep over his plight,and im sure he wont be that bothered either,if the attacks continue he will just swan off to some tropical paradise and good riddance to him if he does.

Millionnaire or pauper, the Law is the same for all, and criminal damage is criminal damage.

There is never any justification for it.

End of.

EDIT - I for one hope that whoever did this, ends up caught and get the book thrown at them. Because if not, then it's effectively green-lighting sentencing by the "Court of Public Opinion" (:rolleyes:), and that affects Mr I-made-the-headlines Goodwin (damage by disgruntled airheads) just the same as Mr I-run-a-small-business-gone-under Joe Bloggs (damage by disgruntled ex-employees).

Archived