Are there any bands playing in Sheffield pubs this weekend? 27/28/29 March

lizmachin

There's two gigs on sat night I'm thinking about which both look good...

*Slingshots (rockabilly band) at the Cobden View in Crookes

*Peace in Park benefit at the Red House on Solly st with some funk bands playing

yes, we have the AMAZING Highway Child (blues/soul/motown) playing tonight and tomorrow at Mentholmans@West St Live. It's free to get in and we have lots of English beer; in particular a vast selection of bottled real ale at good value prices. Then on Sunday from 4.30pm we have a free entry rock gig featuring no less than 7 acts of diverse types of the rock genre. I'm certainly looking forward to it!

MOJO - the Medics Original Jazz Orchestra are playing in the Interval bar in the University Student's Union on Sunday from 8.30 or 9, I can't remember which :blush: A fine mix of jazz/soul/funk for your Sunday evening!

I'd have done a general thread about it but I had sudden doubts about whether you can get in without a student card - can anyone confirm this?!!!

Archived