Ouija boards do they work? have you ever used one?

has anyone on the forum ever used a ouija board?. did it work,were you scared?. would you use one again?.

no way! my mum (way in her 60's) told me that they messed with one once and two of them died. so no thank you! ta much

I started a topic on ouija boards once & was removed instantly, wonder why this one's not been pulled :?: anyway I tried them a few times but I don't think they work unless you believe in this to start off with but I am willing to try to make them work for me any suggestions??

Google "Ideomotor Movement" and you will see what a con this whole excercise is.

I did that and have now read several fascinating articles on 'ideomotor movement'. I'd never heard of this, and was surprised to learn how long ago it was discovered.

Thanks donuticus :thumbsup:

I started a topic on ouija boards once & was removed instantly, wonder why this one's not been pulled :?: anyway I tried them a few times but I don't think they work unless you believe in this to start off with but I am willing to try to make them work for me any suggestions??

CAN ONLY GO ON WHAT ME OLE MUM SAID. THEY ( IN HER YOUTH) MESSED AROUND AND OUT OF 4 - 2 DIED SHORTLY AFTER!! ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR ME!:)

Archived