Ouija boards do they work? have you ever used one?

I have to agree with Pattricia on that. I would never meddle again.

There was a case some years ago of someone in Sheffield using a ouija board. They did contact " something or someone" and had to receive medical treatment afterwards for a mental breakdown. Dont even go there !

Really? Do you know any more details? I'm fascinated by this sort of stuff but also very scared of it.

It was in The Sheffield Star at the time but not sure what area of Sheffield it was in. The thing that draws a person into it, is exactly the words you use yourself, which are" fascinated & scared ",but afterwards people can experience nightmares etc;Ive never been invovled myself, just what Ive read. Dont even go there.

I implore all of you who clearly believe in this sham to get hold of a copy of Derren Brown's Seance, where he demonstrates how all these old carnival tricks are done. Once you've watched it, come back and let me know what you think. I'm even willing to lend you a copy.

I just honestly can't understand how people can believe in something which can openly be shown to be fake.

Seriously. Derren Brown. If you listen to nothing else I say, ever, please listen to this and stop being fooled by a con. Same goes for "psychics".

Archived