Ouija boards do they work? have you ever used one?

omg so weird you saying that i had like 4 nightmares after doing it so did my partner and we dont normally have nightmares let alone 4! im still interested though, im gonna google the woman in the sheffield star or look on the star website, thats interests me too.

Don't mess with it.

If you do connect with something, it may not want to leave.

Think of it as a party invite on Facebook, you do not know what is going to gatecrash the room.

If you do get something, remember to ask it to leave and depart when you finish, smash the glass to break the connection.

My dad was psychic as was my mum in law, my dads advise was never bring a ouija board into the house.

i will look up derren brown, though there must be something real there!?

Really, no, there isn't. Same with psychics - charlatans using cold reading to scam vulnerable people.

People want to believe it because its a nice thought - that they can talk to dead relatives.

I promise you a change of view though if you watch Derren's specials. I really do.

As much as i understand your desire to do this, i wouldnt recomend that you do.... I used to do them all the time when i was younger and had 3 yrs of poltergheist activity that i can only describe as a total nightmare. If however you decide to ignore everyone who has said no lol then you should say a prayer asking for protection before you begin, and when you have finished say another prayer to close it. Try going to a spiritulist church one night when they have mediums on, someone will point you in the right direction to progress safely, rather than jumping right into one of these crazy boards that have spoiled so many lives x

i used one while working on nights many years ago,it kept on spelling out the name john s........, there were five of us in the canteen none of the four playing were called john,the fifth person was sat at the other side of the room so i asked him his name,we didnt know him as he had started that night as the new security man,sure enough his name was john s..., he left never to return

hi, iv just been reading the posts in this thread. i also believe that there has to be something out there. and i would also love to have a go on a ouija board. if anyone would consider getting together and actually using one please pm me thanks

hi, iv just been reading the posts in this thread. i also believe that there has to be something out there. and i would also love to have a go on a ouija board. if anyone would consider getting together and actually using one please pm me thanks

I'm guessing you and the other posters who want to 'have a go' are quite young, as I was when I did 'have a go'

I don't suppose you will take any notice, but I wish I'd had someone to tell me not to dabble. I would never have one in the house again.

Leave it alone, it is not a toy or a game.

Archived