Ouija boards do they work? have you ever used one?

People watch too many horror stories. Matt is correct in that the board was created as a game originally. However, the use of letters and planchette as used in the occult predate the ouija board. Still - if you are sensible and do not have hysterical people around - its harmless.

But be warned - there will be the same horror stories soon about those who use Tarot or any other form of attempted divination.

Dragon of Ana

You have to remember that it is either you or the person you are playing with who are pushing the glass around - noone else! If it messes with your head, it's you who is doing that - there is no spirit world that you are tapping into with a ouija board... It's just another board game...

You have to remember that it is either you or the person you are playing with who are pushing the glass around - noone else! If it messes with your head, it's you who is doing that - there is no spirit world that you are tapping into with a ouija board... It's just another board game...

To a certain extent you are right. I think you can push it without realising. But there are some things that happened when I used it, and when I was not on it but witnessed what was happening, that can not be explained.:huh:

Thanks for the input guys.....I admit I am not really planning to use it as a Christmas treat...I had had a few beers and was just wondering.

I heard some really bad stories as a kid, I remember a group coming into school to tell us not to do it....not even heard the things mentioned for years.

Thanks for the input guys.....I admit I am not really planning to use it as a Christmas treat...I had had a few beers and was just wondering.

I heard some really bad stories as a kid, I remember a group coming into school to tell us not to do it....not even heard the things mentioned for years.

Look out for a film called "Paranormal Activity".

You'll love it mate.

Archived