Ouija boards do they work? have you ever used one?

I believe Waddingtons used to make until they was forced to stop because of the ammount of people topping themselves.

And may I ask, what it is that has led you to this belief? Because in all fairness it sounds very unlikely.

Ouija boards are nothing more than toys.

Anyone who's afraid of using them has my sincere pity.

To a certain extent you are right. I think you can push it without realising. But there are some things that happened when I used it, and when I was not on it but witnessed what was happening, that can not be explained.:huh:
Other than self delusion there's nothing wrong with playing with what amounts to a mere board game. :P

Do not use it. It will mess with your head and can be dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

I used to use it all the time years ago and became addicted to it, almost to the point of where I needed help.

You can end up opening a door to something evil that's very hard to close. It seriously f^£!$ with you mind. I don't even like thinking about it.

Can you give us an example of the kind of thing that happened??

I was with a friend at his house. His mother had died a couple of years before and we kept on getting this bloke on the board all the time. To test if anyone was pushing it, one of us would come of the board and the rest of us on the board would ask what that person had had to eat that day. It spelt out exactly what they had eaten that day and there is no way any of us could have known.

Once, the phone rang, my friend who's house it was went to answer it. He came back as white as a sheet. We asked what was wrong and he told us it was the bloke on from the board telling him his mum was okay and she was watching over him. He said it was a very weak, whispery voice. We didn't believe a word and asked the spirit to make the phone ring again, which it did right away and then went off. Yes it could be coincedence, but believe me , it was real. We used to get spirits to move things in the room and they did. They're too many to list and some I would rarther forget.

I personally can't make my mind up if it was us doing it without knowing, or if it was something else. I know for sure it is not to be messed with. I'll try and find out about the Waddingtons story, It came from my dad who used to sell their playing cards in his shop.

My God, I sound like a mad man. Lol.

I was with a friend at his house. His mother had died a couple of years before and we kept on getting this bloke on the board all the time. To test if anyone was pushing it, one of us would come of the board and we would ask the board what that person had had to eat that day. It spelt out exactly what they had eaten and there is no way any of us could have known.

:hihi:

How would the spirit know either?:loopy:

;5750402']You do realise the a Ouiji board was originally sold as a board game without any of the paranormal connotations it has today? It was sold as a mere parlour game that worked on the power of suggestion and the ideomotor effect. You may aswell be experimenting with a game of snakes and ladders! :P

Damn, we just bought Operation, Kerplunk and Mousetrap at Toys R Us as they were on buy two get one free. If I's have known that I think I'd have swapped Operation for the Ouiji.

:hihi:

How would the spirit know either?:loopy:

I know it sounds stupid mate. I nearly didn't bother getting involved in this thread because I knew the kind of respnse I'd get.

Each to their own, and yes it's fun to call people stupid and crazy. But unless you were there and have truly experienced it properly, and I don't mean with a few friends over some beers, It's weird S**t.

;5750402']You do realise the a Ouiji board was originally sold as a board game without any of the paranormal connotations it has today? It was sold as a mere parlour game that worked on the power of suggestion and the ideomotor effect. You may aswell be experimenting with a game of snakes and ladders! :P

It was used as a spirit board for well over a thousand years before being released as a parlour game.

Archived