Ouija boards do they work? have you ever used one?

I was with a friend at his house. His mother had died a couple of years before and we kept on getting this bloke on the board all the time. To test if anyone was pushing it, one of us would come of the board and the rest of us on the board would ask what that person had had to eat that day. It spelt out exactly what they had eaten that day and there is no way any of us could have known.

Once, the phone rang, my friend who's house it was went to answer it. He came back as white as a sheet. We asked what was wrong and he told us it was the bloke on from the board telling him his mum was okay and she was watching over him. He said it was a very weak, whispery voice. We didn't believe a word and asked the spirit to make the phone ring again, which it did right away and then went off. Yes it could be coincedence, but believe me , it was real. We used to get spirits to move things in the room and they did. They're too many to list and some I would rarther forget.

I personally can't make my mind up if it was us doing it without knowing, or if it was something else. I know for sure it is not to be messed with. I'll try and find out about the Waddingtons story, It came from my dad who used to sell their playing cards in his shop.

My God, I sound like a mad man. Lol.

Thanks for this....this was the kind of thing I was interested to hear.

• 8 months later...

Archived