Ouija boards do they work? have you ever used one?

I've had a go with them, myself and a few friends used to gather at the ruined barn behind the Manor castle ruins.

Nothing weird ever happened, well names and other things were spelled out but there's no question it was down to certain individuals present and not spirits.

I was only 10/11 at the time and had to walk across the dark field home, never bothered me though, i've never believed in spirits and such things.

Not sure i'd do it again as i see it as a waste of time, though i've no fear of it.

IS THERE ANYBODY THERE ??

Yeah!

Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock

Rocky! Rocky!

It's Quester Psykick Dancehall

Get aboard for

ESP medium discord

My garden is made of stone

There's a computer centre over the road

I saw a monster on the roof

Its colours glowed on the roof

Round the corner

Is Quester Psykick Dancehall

Step forward for

ESP medium discord

Here they have no records

They know your questions about no words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpVTk7LoNfk

Go for it. I will join providing I take a few precautions first. Experiment, yes, with limitations.

Presuming you mean to use the board to commune with spirits (ignore this if not), I'm curious what 'precautions' you would take.

If the glass is not being pushed by the people, then who is pushing it? Would you like someone or something pushing it you don't understand? I would steer well clear of something I do not fully understand

It's not so hard to understand because the people are pushing it.

Always.

Archived