Ouija boards do they work? have you ever used one?

I went through a phase when I was about 18, and I wouldn't again. It gave me the heebeegeebies.....

Dunno whether or not it's your subconcious or the real deal, but it messes with your head if you're scared of the supernatural.

I once put all the letters of the aphabet in a circle ( from the scrabble set ) and held over it my wedding ring on a piece of cotton.

I was really p....d o.. at the time and asked "when will I be free"

The riing started the go in circles getting larger and going to the letters -- it spelt out tuesday 9 th april.

Well tuesday does not fall on the 9 th very much so there was a long wait.!!!.

It happened when it did fall on a Tues, to be Easter, On the saturday my husband became ill with gout which got worse and worse and spread up his leg. By tuesday, when the surgery opened and we rang the Dr. My husband said " I wish I was dead" I've never forgoten iit, it shook me.

By the way he lived for years and diied in the month of January.

hazel

I had not seen one in years until I was watching an episode of the Showtime series: Penn & Teller - Bullsh*t.

If you aren't familar with them they are American magician type guys (one who never speaks) who have a new series where they debunk fake concepts, con artists, etc.

They had a whole episode on 'talking to the dead' and the fakery involved and they specifically beat on ouija boards for quite some time.

Personally I prefer to talk to the living so I can neither confirm, nor deny (via personal experience) that they work but it seems like bullsh*t to me!

Peace,

Locker

I tried it with a bunch of friends and it scared the living crap out of me. They all took their fingers off the glass, which left me - it still kept moving and I know I wasn't doing it! We asked for a sign and a scarf fell of the shelf behind us onto the floor. I nearly wet myself. Couldn't sleep for many a night after that.

OuiJa actually comes from the french and the german for "yes" (oui/ja) in case you were wondering...

I was a bit occultish in my teenage years and was a bit obsessed with this sort of thing but my mom told me a story that put me off trying one thats for sure!

She said she had a friend who was a police woman who did one with her mate during her lunch break and were contacted by the spirit of a little boy who told them he'd just died in a car accident - he'd just been knocked off his bike. He told them his name age etc and he wanted my mom's friend to let his mom know that he was alright and not to worry about him. Obviously this shook my mom's mate up - but not anything near as much as when she went back downstairs and the accident report for the same little boy was the first thing she had to type up!

• 1 year later...

Archived