Mould in my flat for over 2 years

iv lived in my flat since march 06 and after a year mould appeard in my bathroom i complained to my housing association (ACIS GROUP) and they said they would sort it. but 2 years, 6 inspectors and 2 managers later nothing has been done! it has now spread from the bathroom to my bedroom and into the living room, destroying alot of things on its way!!!

does anyone think iv got a case to sue them for stress and negligence?? im trying to get compensation for loss of belongings which already totals upto £2,500 though i doubt i will get it all back.

please reply with your thoughts and comments,

thanks

because they said they would sort it and what if they was to refuse the bill!? i cant afford thousands of pounds for it to be sorted. im young and live alone what am i to do.
Sit in mould for 2 years, you just be mad. I don't know what sort of mould it is but I can't imagine it costing thousands whatever it is.

iv cleaned it loads of times with bleach and i shouldnt have to keep windows open all time, cause im sorry but it aint exactly been warm weather! and i darnt redecorate having the kitchen and bathroom done in june and would like to do bedroom and living room but worried it will come back and destroy new deco.

Archived