Shiregreen School Photos - 1945-55

beanpod

My mum started at Shiregreen School in 1945 when she was five and left in 1955. She doesn't have any school photos from this time and has always really wanted to see some. I've tried to find her some on Picture Sheffield, but no luck.

I don't suppose anyone out there has any that they'd like to share please? :)

My mum started at Shiregreen School in 1945 when she was five and left in 1955. She doesn't have any school photos from this time and has always really wanted to see some. I've tried to find her some on Picture Sheffield, but no luck.

sorry i can not help but i would also like to see SHIREGREEN SCHOOL PHOTOS

- 1940 - 1950. ROY

try friends reunited i saw some on that site i left in 1944

I went to Beck Rd school at the age of 5 in 1948, finally went to Shiregreen school juniors. My most abiding memory was Miss Fawnisham who always dressed in a mans type suit and wore heavy brown brogues, had her hair short back and sides!

• 1 year later...

Archived