Cheap ale wanted

charlotte85

We at The Old Heavygate in Walkley have just been given the go ahead by Greene King to stock local cask ales.

This week we have chosen The Pride of Sheffield from Kelham Island Brewery. This will change depending on what people what. Call in and tell us what you think/like.

We at The Old Heavygate in Walkley have just been given the go ahead by Greene King to stock local cask ales.

This week we have chosen The Pride of Sheffield from Kelham Island Brewery. This will change depending on what people what. Call in and tell us what you think/like.

Didnt know this had changed? What happened to the people who had it 4 weeks ago when I was last in? I can't keep tabs on who has what pub anymore its changing too fast......Pubs seem to be changing every 5 minutes at the moment....

i called in the dove when i went to see sham 69 at the boardwalk,i found it full of freindly people having a good time and felt very comfortable but i have to agree it is a bit expensive but where isn't these days,in GF's defence i have to agree with some of his opinions on the bankers,99p for a pint of dish water isn't my idea of a drink.

i called in the dove when i went to see sham 69 at the boardwalk,i found it full of freindly people having a good time and felt very comfortable but i have to agree it is a bit expensive but where isn't these days,in GF's defence i have to agree with some of his opinions on the bankers,99p for a pint of dish water isn't my idea of a drink.

Question: Which band mentioned in this last post had a top 20 hit titled Questions and Answers in 1979? Answers on a beer mat please.....:) No confering! Now I'll have to hurry you.....

Question: Which band mentioned in this last post had a top 20 hit titled Questions and Answers in 1979? Answers on a beer mat please.....:) No confering! Now I'll have to hurry you.....

can i phone a friend ?

I agree the range of cask ale is generally good, I only have an issue with some of the customers in there. I often pop in just to see what they have on hand-pull, despite the 'get your * hair cut *' comments from some of the less desirable and rather off their faces 'regulars'......

im sure its only banter when they tell you to get your hair cut i used to get it when i had long hair

Archived